I originally watch this entire documentary awhile ago and I just couldn't believe it. These so called christians are the most ignorant/narrow minded/disgusting people I have ever witnessed. They picket dead-soldiers funerals, that should piss you off enough without even mentioning their other beliefs. They are so far gone, no amount of help would be worth it. These people are just as terrible as those muslim extremist most are always talking about. But I feel for the children that they are raising and are brainwashed with this [censored]. Like I said I watched the whole documentary a few years ago , but this 8 minute vid is hard for any sane person to stomach. Wow.
This is part 1 of 4, the other 3 parts can be found on youtube also which are just as sickening. But I will say if you watch all 4 parts of the documentary you will find it interesting on how ignorant these people really are.
YouTube - The most hated family in America





Bookmarks